The New CAW Alliance Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The New CAW Alliance Forums

If you're watchin the WM26 stream as a guest, please take the time to join and vote for us. The more members join, the more streams we can provide.

2 posters

The Glamazon Takes a shot at the 9th Wonder of the World

KeiroStarr
    KeiroStarr
    Admin

The Glamazon Takes a shot at the 9th Wonder of the World Empty The Glamazon Takes a shot at the 9th Wonder of the World

Post by KeiroStarr Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Last night at the Royal Rumble, Beth Phoenix became the second woman ever to compete in the annual 30-"man" battle royal. The Glamazon spoke to WWE.com last night about the experience and had some very harsh words for the first woman to enter the Rumble, former Diva Joanie "Chyna" Laurer.

Phoenix told WWE.com, “Despite Chyna’s accomplishments [in the Rumble]. I eliminated The Great Khali. Seven-foot-three, 420 pounds. No small feat."

She then rips into Chyna, questioning whether she's a man or woman. "I am WWE’s Glamazon. Chyna was WWE’s Ninth Wonder of the World … mostly called so because people wondered whether she was a man or a woman. I often wonder this, myself.”

Phoenix admits that she used to look up to Chyna, but would destroy her today if the two ever fought in the ring.

“Chyna would have had a slight size advantage in her primebut I’ll tell you what Chyna was missing and that was heart ... Chyna got comfortable, she got soft in her position. I’m quite the opposite. I get better and better. In the ring, toe-to-toe with me, Chyna doesn’t compare.”
    jmfactor

The Glamazon Takes a shot at the 9th Wonder of the World Empty Re: The Glamazon Takes a shot at the 9th Wonder of the World

Post by jmfactor Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 pm

I actually wondered if that would happen? Chyna vs Beth Phoenix that would be interesting.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm