The New CAW Alliance Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The New CAW Alliance Forums

If you're watchin the WM26 stream as a guest, please take the time to join and vote for us. The more members join, the more streams we can provide.

3 posters

Hey what's up?

Gregory Black

Hey  what's up? Empty Hey what's up?

Post by Gregory Black Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:21 am

I am Gregory Black and I am heavily involved in CAW since it's the only hobby that combines wrestling and videogames plus allows you to be creative which is way cool for me. I own my own league (All-Styles Wrestling) and I am currently working on launching a developmental league in the sense of an Indy style promotion where it's one arena, one city, and probably monthly shows with a supershow each season.
    I also have CAWs in leagues such as Aggression Championship Wrestling, Xtreme Global Wrestling League, Champion CAW League. A lot of my CAWs are based off real wrestlers and some of them are based off of people I see.
    Anyway that's enough for now since I can't think of anything more lol.
    xtremetony

Hey  what's up? Empty Re: Hey what's up?

Post by xtremetony Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Hey y'all! It's XtremeTony.

I run XGWL, and try to make my CAW show 1 where everyone wants to tune in to.
    jmfactor

Post by jmfactor Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm

I'm the "Jmfactor" Joseph Matos and I run SEA where everyone should check in on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:13 am